Zombie Panic! Zombie Panic!

holy shit

this movie was impressive, i know it was 5 years ago but dude... you were the concept artist for ZPS!!!!! i play this mod like twice a day!!

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

Fantastic

I saw alot of improvement in the last of the series. The cinematic quality was great with the up close action shots and such, the story had a couple suprising twists and turns, and it was overall amazing. The only thing i found minorly unpleasant was the ending because i heard talk of a burning building scene and whatnot. but its definitely the best of the three and a definite 5/5

Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

LMAO

the second i got out of the theatre from that movie i said to myself,"man theres gonna be a great parody of this on newgrounds someday". and here it is. gotta love it 5/5

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

Coincidentally, july 20th is my birthday and i have to say, fantastic birthday present.

The game's environment feels quite alive with all the interactive physics objects. It's fun to get into firefights with other npcs because of all the gameplay elements. As for sound design, no other better game to take sound effects from than half-life (noticed a few such as the combine footsteps, wood floor footsteps, and grenade explosion). Overall a very fun and good looking flash game.

mmankt responds:

happy bday!

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

DAMNET

it seems like every good game i stumble upon my computer has to fuck me over by making all the keys stick when i play. But seriously this game looks awesome from what i seen. the visuals are amazing, especially for a 16 bit game. and the control scheme is perfect.

Easter Physics Easter Physics

little late to the party,

but the game is great. it was entertaining and got me thinking. one of the best easter themed games ive played. 5/5

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

nice 8 bit blend

loved it, very nice blend of 8 bit music and drums/techno. Very much reminded me of the music played on the xbox aracade version of bionic commando. 5/5

The Haunted Music Box The Haunted Music Box

pretty creepy actually

sounds like something off of that older game luigi's mansion?
but its cool tho, i like it

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

Badass

I can see this being used in an impressive zombie flash submission or something along those lines

OUTTA WORK OUTTA WORK

one word

BADASSSSSS

dommi-fresh responds:

nice

Griff Griff

some very detailed work

I really liked the attention you paid to the detail in the wings. thats what popped out for me the most. nicely done 5/5

BearPawMedia responds:

Thank you. I spent alot of time researching different kinds of wings. Probably more than I should have xD

fantasy sniper fantasy sniper

Very cool design

man, this is the best. Its gotta sick post-apocalyptic book of Eli or fallout like feel to it. anyway, awesome concept, awesome style, awesome design, awesome drawing 5/5 and faved. one question tho, Photoshop?

dommi-fresh responds:

no photoshop was used for my drawings i scanned it and altered it in iphoto